Hunters Element Alpha Boot Size 08
The Alpha boot is a heavy duty boot built tough for the most demanding conditions. Made in Europe designed for New Zealand’s harsh alpine hunting terrain. Ideal for carrying 25+kg loads over harsh alpine terrain in any weather condition.
- Heavy duty rubber rand provides protection against scree.
- Compatible with both semi automatic and universal strap crampons
- Upper: 2.8mm nubuck leather upper
- Lining: Sympatex heavy duty waterproof breathable membrane
- Tongue: Anatomically designed tongue with centre lock lace hook.
- Air Circulation System: Strategically designed perforations in the upper allow air circulation to move around your foot keeping your feet more comfortable.
- Lacing: Roller lower lace eyes, Locking mid lace eye and durable upper lace hooks.
- Foot Bed: All Terrain ComfortTM insole with breathable top layer and heavy duty comfort foam molds to the shape of your foot to minimize friction and fatigue.
- VCP (Volume Control Plate): Removable plate to adjust the fit to suit individual foot sizes.
- Stabilizer: Full length nylon shank with anatomically designed tapered flex.
- Mid Sole: Malfran STR500 midsole with TPU stabilization plate to assist in controlling overpronation and supination reducing fatigue while on extended expeditions.
- Outsole: Aggressive Vibram® TSAVO outsole provides exceptional grip in challenging terrain.
- Made in Europe
08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13